Thoughts and complaints
Few things that bug me for a while now:
- Lycaneum rewards are just as low as on pwi, and this is one of the reasons why I would bail to play pwi. Not asking for tons of feral souls, even 20 more for 100% completion would change my world!
- Exchanging items for pet items (for herc, nix, monkey and harpy) goes in stacks of 10 only. This sht really takes forever to craft :c Can we get stacks per 100 or 1000 instead?
- Guild base trials, I guess everyone realise that these are quite hard and time consuming.. why are there literally no worthy rewards? This could be another thing to farm for ST or FBT from! It takes hella more effort than digging chests ok.
- More fash wtf? Even if you like sticking to classic pw ways there is no avoiding this! Most of us are spoiled after playing other servers and miss the variety of fashion and fashion weapons. Don't stay behind pls
- Time zone - now this is a larger thing.. I think we could at least release a poll with this. It has two ends yeah, we have people from europe and americans, we're ~7 hours apart. For now, euros are forced to play late at night, I'm not okay with staying up for a game since I work a lot, so I lose chances to get ST or help with TW - means I don't progress as much as I could.
What could we do? Changing the time zone completely won't help because then american TZ would be in the same situation we're at now.. What if we changed one of NW times to suit euros and leave one as it is for the rest? One of FBT events, invasions and rancor could be few hours earlier for us too.. Let us farm damit! There's really a lot of us.
- Have you thought of releasing r8r? More versatility for all classes *winkwink*
To be continued, I probably forgot a few things anyway
Regarding the first suggestions, in general terms I agree with them, so they will be considered for future updates.
For the timezone issue:
I just posted the following topic: https://pwfrostburn.com/forum/general-discussion/servers-timezone-redux/
I tried changing NW times with an editor, but it didn't work (so I assume the time is hardcoded to the game server). I will see if that can be changed, but it looks unpromising tbh.
The r8r is still under consideration for the future. I cannot promise when still.
"These violent delights, have violent ends"
Beginner's guide: General information, gears, farming and more. Click here.