[Sticky] Patch notes
Game version 31 (hotfix)
- R8R: Fixed unintentional change introduced in the last patch for archer's 2 pieces bonus: Defense level reduced from 15 to 10.
- Fix bug with Hidden Dragon Den introduced in the last update.
Game version 32
Reawakened Rank 8 set
- Fixed Moon Lord Armor set bonus which incorrectly gave +15 Defense Level to +10 Defense Level
- 2 pieces bonus set changed for:
- Cleric: from 15 to 20 defense level
- 4 pieces bonus changed for:
- Wizard: from 20 to 25 attack level
- Venomancer, Barbarian, Blademaster: from 15 to 20 attack level
- New Frostburn Bless Box: Gives 3 different bless boxes to chose from (attack, defense, both).
- Ice Shard and Fire Shard can be exchanged for Frostburn Token (a bit expensive but its intended to give more utility to extra Shards and coin).
- TT, Lunar, Nirvana quests: Max times per day requirement removed; now can be done as many times as wanted.
Events and quests
- Frostburn Chest event: Mobs and chests are now spawned in a slightly bigger area.
- New daily event "Haunted Forest"
- Every day at Ruins of the Exiled (North to Dawnglory).
- From 22:00 to 22:30
- Enraged Zombie Trooper & Warlock mobs will spawn in the area which drops nice rewards.
- 20 minutes after the event started, an Enraged Zombie Leader will appear in the area, which also has the same drop items.
- Drops: Ice cluster, Frostburn Token, SoA, SoD, Frostburn Bless Box, 5 Million Big note, DoD, DoT, Ancient Emblem, Frozen Box.
Caves and mobs
- Most custom bosses (rebels, etc) now deal more damage and are tougher. Also, drop was modified to be chance based instead of fixed (on average should give similar numbers).
- Boss which now drop Frozen Box (more info in Misc section): Burial Inferno, Frostburn Rebel, Frostburn Rebel on Steroids y Frenzied Fire Money. They all have 10% chance of drop, except Burial inferno which has 5% chance.
- Changed promo tab items
- Frostburn Bless Box can be obtained here as well.
- Added espionage potion to Utility -> Combat tab
- Moved revelation Potion to Utility -> Combat tab
- Spirit of Defense and Spirit of Attack added to Utility -> Combat tab
- Frozen Key added to Shop -> Misc tab
- Added 5 new female Fashion sets and 5 new male Fashion Sets
- Contemplation Forge: Added Reawakening VI Finger Bead, which is an expensive precursor to some new end game gear detailed below.
- Contemplation Forge: Added new tome "Emperor".
- Light Envoy Jade Snow: added Mortal Slaughter and Solar Manifestation rings, but only the corresponding defense options (eg: physical ring gives physical defense when refined).
- New item "Frozen Box" which can be obtained from certain boss drops and requires a "Frozen Key" to open, which can be bought in the boutique. When opened you can choose a reward between Frostburn Token and Dragon Blood Stone.
Game version 33
Events and quests
- Snowman mobs (for snowman event) default drop changed to include Frostburn Token, Ice Cluster, Christmas Titles, 5 Million Big Note, DoT, DoD and more.
- New bosses for custom Christmas event added
- Christmas Stocking (quest given from Snowman tamer) rewards changed: Christmas fashion, Ice Cluster, Frostburn Token, Ancient Emblem, Frozen Box, Xmas Fashion Box
Caves and mobs
- Custom bosses damage increased (Frostburn Rebel, Frenzied Fire monkey, etc).
- Heavenfall Temple rewards edited to randomly include Frostburn Token, Ice Cluster, Ancient Emblem, Dot, and DoD.
- New Christmas fashion added (5 male sets and 5 female sets)
- Added more fashion weapons
- Added 2 new mounts
- Added special Christmas mount: Rudy the reindeer
- Four new Christmas titles added, which will be rewarded from Christmas events
- Christmas city decorations enabled
Game version 34
- Added exchange of Fire Shards and Ice Shards for Uncanny Crystals and Rapture Crystals
- Perfect Token of Luck price increased slightly
- Accessory Socket Stone price increased
Events and quests
- Archosaur Invasions: Mobs now have a small chance of dropping Frostburn Token
- Daily login quest rewards modified for remaining months
- Some custom bosses were added
- Added small chance of Golden Coin drop to: Frostburn Rebel on Steroids, Frenzied Fire monkey
- Added a more significant chance of Golden Coin drop to new boss "Vengeful Abomination" (only spawned by GM's for now)
- Added new mine type "Small Frostburn Token chest" that when opened will give 1 Frostburn Token (sometimes 2)
- These new chests are spread all over the main world map and respawn every 30 mins. They are generally located near most of the Paperclip for Villa quest towns. Usually outside the safe-zone and somewhat hidden. They will always respawn at the same spot.
- Frostburn Letter of Help quest rewards increased to 3k Fire Shards 3k Ice Shards and 1.5k Element Catalyst.
- Merit Badge: Added 25 items trade-in option. Also adjusted the Fire Shards rewards values.
- Wraith's Officer Badge: Added 1000 items turn-in option.
- Celestial Energy: Fire Shards rewards increased to 50 and coins increased to 10k.
- Sky Pirate Drake: Changed the Mirrorflower Treasury items (Coral, Conch, and Pearl) exchange. Now they can be exchanged for Frostburn Tokens.
- Frostburn Token Chest event: Chests and mobs "camps" will now spawn farther apart from each other.
Caves and mobs
- Quicksand Maze: Added exchange of Skypool Scriptures for Frostburn Token to the Shade's Embrace: Genesis forge.
- Promo tab items changed
- Christmas fashion and mount were removed
- Added Wraith Officer's Badge
- Added Ruby Guardian Charm and Ruby Spirit Charm
- Lowered the price of:
- Perfect Token of luck
- Most skill books
- All Guardian and Spirit Charms
- Wedding Candy
- Accessory Socket Stone
- Inv. Extension Stone
- Super Inv. Extension Stone
- Safe Extension Stone
- Super Safe Extension Stone
- Pw Boutique Agent: Uncanny Ore bulk crafting added
- Assistant Wang Tsai: Added new item exchange: Lucky Coin for Golden Coin, which is used for advanced engraves.
- Increased Wraith Officer's badge and Wraith General Order max stack
- Hidden Dragon Den teleport added to Illusion Stone
- GM Cryo added to Frostburn Notice Board message
- Various event titles were added that will be used for rewards for some GM hosted events
- Custom donation titles added
Game version 35
- Added new quest to Frostburn Merchant "Frostburn Cultivation" which gives you the cultivation level of Aware of Vacuity and 2 sparks. This quest can be taken at any level and has no other requirements.
- All cultivation quests between level 10 and 89 can now be trashed, so they are optional. There are some quests that are automatically given, so you will need to complete it up to a stage where this is no longer the case in order to trash it permanently.
- All cultivation quests can still be done, but beware that they will "downgrade" your cultivation level and sparks if you have already done the Frostburn Cultivation quest. Luckily, that quest can be done multiple times, so you can go back to Aware of Vacuity if you completed another quest by mistake.
- Once you have taken the Sage/Demon quests, the "Frostburn Cultivation" quest should not be available. This is to prevent from downgrading from Sage/Demon to aware of Vacuity. A warning message has been included in the quest in case this "mutual exclusion" glitches.
- In order to be very clear: Do not take this new quest if you are already Sage/Demon.
- Meta Shards removed; Now you can craft the utility items directly with Fire Shards. The option to convert Meta Shard to Fire Shard was added for anyone who still had some remaining.
- Added Gold Gear Token and Tome of Cultivation to the Upgrade tab.
Events and quests
- Bounty Hunter (99-): Changed rewards to give Frostburn Token and Fire Shards instead of Mystical Pill and Training Esoterica.
- Roll Call: Replaced mystical pill and Training Esoterica rewards for Perfect Token of Luck and Lucky Coin.
- Mirrorflower Treasury quests: Reverted the reward of one of the options from Frostburn Token to Vitae (as it was initially), and increased the Frostburn Token for the one that used to give Primordial Bloods.
- Punish and Praise: Added Ancient transcript, Original Lore, Skyhidden Scroll and Earthbless Tome as additional rewards (depending on level).
Caves and mobs
- Harpy Wraith: Increased defense and added the following drop: Dragonling Essence, Frostburn Token, 5 M Big Note, Frostburn Bless Box, Chrono Page, Dragon Blood Stone, DoD, and DoT.
- Removed OHT items from World Bosses drop. Added Frostburn Token, Barbaric Blood, and Dragon Blood Stone instead.
- Twilight Temple: Drops increased and improved significantly (particularly for Single Mode).
- Lunar Glade and Warsong City: Greatly increased the drop rates of "Vile" bosses (quest: Face a Powerful Enemy)
- Endless Universe chest: Flowing Crystal pack reward increased from 5 to 20.
- Advanced Endless Universe:
- Aurogon, The Dragon Emperor: Drop amount increased slightly.
- Drake Certificate quest now gives 2 Endless Dragon-Emperor Chest.
- Removed the Flowing Crystal pack option from the chest. Now chance per skillbook is increased from ~1% to ~5%.
- New high-level farming mobs (drops similar to Shadowtide camp):
- Changed Promo tab items.
- Reduced Gold Gear Token Price from 50 to 20.
- Reduce Tome of cultivation Price from 75 to 30.
- Added Genies+ to the Utility -> Combat tab.
- Added Wishful Wing Token to the Flyers->Upgrade tab.
- Added 2 new mounts.
- New guild icon for Magical
- Changed Frostburn Token drop color (hopefully)
- Added a bigger craft amount of Wine in the PW Boutique Agent NPC.
- Golden Coin: Price reduced from 99999 to 25000 Lucky Coins.
- Removed Warsoul weapon molds from Warsoul Spirit NPC.
- Added around 15 "Starter Frostburn Token chest" spread around Celestial Vale, which give 1 Frostburn Token each (respawn: 1 hour).